- Amherst Year 1 06/09/1980
- Continuation of 06/09/80 PM1 Lifting the head to activate flexors
- Duration of the recording: 18 min.
Lying on your back, gain ease in lifting your head. This is the continuation of Lifting the head to activate flexors
The key movements in this ATM are:
Lying on your back
- Lift your head. First lift withoutthe use of your hands, then using your left hand, then with your right hand.
- Place both hands behind the head and lift your head. Then lift your legs. Does it lift the head more or less?
- Put your hands on either side of your body. Bend your knees and lift your legs.
- Lift your head with your hands and direct the elbows
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- “We have a nervous system that learns with the speed of lightning…once [you] give your sensory motor the understanding and feeling and paying attention how you do it and the amount of lifting is increased ten fold.”
- Also see Theme Flexion Lesson
- Tag Elbow-to-knee
- Tag Imagining
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.