- Exploring the internal space of the palate and teeth with the tongue and imagination.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Audio recordings by Sharon Starika at: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/head-neck-shoulders/
- Audio recording by Lynette Reid at: http://kinesophics.ca/mouth_and_head_cavity/ [This seems to be AY#126]
Also see Theme Breathing:
- Alternately Stomach up/down in the Breathing AY435
- Swinging the legs on the side- AY351
- Gluing in the Lungs Part 1 AY 201
- Breathing into all 6 dimensions – Haller
- Breathing, expanding your internal balloon – Haller
- Contracting the abdomen while exhaling AY21
- Coordinating flexors and extensors MG78
- Differentiating movements of leg to roll forward and backward
- Equalizing the nostrils AY5
- Flexors LT5
- Lying on the Feet No 3 and breathing rhythmically AY 185
- Opposition on the side. AY 447
- Stopping the Breath. AY 172
- Tilting Crossed Legs E3
- Twisting the spine and Breathing rhythmically_5. AY 188
- Minimal lifting AY29
- Legs crossed and expanding chest and abdomen AY28
- The mouth and head cavity AY126
- Differentiation of Parts and Functions in Breathing
- Separation in lying with Saika AY460
Also see Theme Voice:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please provide your name with your insights.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.