- Alexander Yanai Volume 1
- Reel 1, Track 3, Lesson 5
- Duration 38 min.
- Exploring the internal space of the palate and teeth with the tongue and imagination.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Audio recordings by Sharon Starika at: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/head-neck-shoulders/
- Audio recording by Lynette Reid at: http://kinesophics.ca/mouth_and_head_cavity/ [This seems to be AY#126]
- E40 Tongue
- IFF Archive Collection: Lips, Teeth, Mouth. Wkshp Washington, 2 June 1978
- MM10 Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please provide your name with your insights.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.