- Alexander Yanai Volume 4
- Reel 12, Track 1, Lesson 3
- Duration of the original recording: 69:21 min.
- This lesson provides an extensive basis for the headstand. The lesson following, AY-164, is much shorter and contains way fewer variations. This lesson contains 22 steps over 9 pages. AY-164 has only 7 steps over 6 pages.
- a. Supine, lifting head and letting legs fall.b. Supine, lifting head twisted to one side and then the other.c. Carp.d. Headstand triangle, rolling head forward, back, twisted, lifting hips with back round.e. Carp again.f. Headstand triangle, knees to elbows.g. Prone, lifting legs and then with head.h. Headstand triangle, knees to elbows.i. On knees and forearms, lifting legs behind.j. Prone, lifting arms.k. Headstand triangle, knees to elbows. – yayfay
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.