- Alexander Yanai Vol 7
- Reel 23, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Duration: 44 minutes
- Sitting, with legs loosely bent and arms held up parallel to the legs, as well as lying on the back with the arms and legs in the same position, you rock or roll from side to side and forwards/backwards while maintaining the direction of the back and limbs, and clarifying the edges of the shoulders and hip joints–not just keeping the “five cardinal lines” in mind but also the plane formed by the four points of the shoulders and hips.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.