- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 6. Advanced bending is the same lesson.
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
Tapping the knees prone:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/11/80 PM1 Extensor lesson (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/11/80 PM2 Extensor lesson (part 2)
- AY002 Seeing the heels
- AY222 On the abdomen, a hand lifting the head
- AY473 On the stomach training the back
- LT30 Heels to head
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 3 – Extensor Lesson Continues
- SFEC Notes – 21. Rolling from stomach (Aug 12)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 06. Advanced bending
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 09. Advanced rolling to sit
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.