- SF Evening Session Public Workshop (1976) (3 Volumes)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- not in SF Evening Class Notes (1976) (Ehrman, ed; 2006)
- This may be the subsequent ATM of SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – Classic rotation sitting (June 24) respectively SF Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 11. Advanced turning. MF says in the beginning of the recording: “We have done a lesson last time with the other group and many became envious in this group. And I was told here that many asked to repeat that lesson.”
- Theme Deadbird
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.