- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- Face down, R leg bent and moving the R foot. Flexing and extending, moving in an arc R&L, inverting and everting, and moving the dial of a clock with the heel and individual toes. Regularly testing the same movements in standing and kneeling.
- [Highly condensed outline of key movements]
Focus of the teaching
- [In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on]
- Detailed notes from audio at laurenmbutler.com/resources
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.