- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 44 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Pecking
- Tag Breath-related-movement
- Tag Breathing
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Cervical-spine
Decreasing a movement:
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY540 Fingers interlaced and inverted over the head and in front
- AY545 Continuation and beginning
- AY546 Inverting hands in clapping
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- MM11 Rocking the Pelvis
- SF2 – Week 07 – 27 July 1976: On the Side, Lifting and Rotating the Leg
- SF2 – Week 08 – 4 August 1976 am: Alternately Lifting the Shoulders and Small of the Back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.