- Alexander Yanai Volume 3 #128
- Reel 9, Track 4, Lesson 5
- A twisting lesson, with a little flexion at the end. Some find it rather demanding.
Basic position (see photo): starting on the back, bring the right leg (in front) over to the left, turning the pelvis, so that the right knee and lower right leg are on the floor. The left leg is spread behind, the head is a bit behind.
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.