- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #51
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 3 (This reference is identical to the reference of AY053 in the IFF edition.)
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 1 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- On stomach, holding the head still, move the pelvis right and left. Then on knees keeping the head still, move pelvis in a circle.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Noticing the whole body.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.