- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Pendulum movement of the head:
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris 1973 – 1. Pendulum movements of the head
- ATMEC09 Stop Your Neck From Creaking
- AY046 Lowering the head
- AY065 Weighing the head in the circumference; sitting cross-legged and standing on the knees
- AY066 Lifting the head with the hands; abdominal muscles while lying on the floor
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 7. Differentiating the cervical spine/ Eavesdropping/ Pendulum of the head
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.