- Vancouver 1973 – Art Gallery (16 August 1973) – 4. Side-sit, Twisting (Dead bird lesson), CD2, 0:47:00 /CD3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- MF: „In every human action when it‘s properly performed there must be a relation to where it is performed, in what direction. Any act that is just an act without a direction is usually missing the purpose.“
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.