- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- ATM Book 08. Perfecting the Self-Image
- ATMEC04 Sitting Up Easier
- AY003 Rolling to sit with the elbows
- AY067 Lengthening the leg into pulling movements while rolling
- AY223 Rolling from the back to side-sitting
- AY326 Sitting – Lying
- AY417 Preparation for rolling to sitting
- AY429 Ankle and head on the side
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- AY446 Ideal bending
- AY498 Tilting the leg backward in sitting
- AY531 Continuation
- AY532 Continuation to sitting
- E34 Introduction to rolling
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – 1. Tilting pelvis sitting
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – 5. Foot to head (July 1)
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – 7. Rolling to sitting
- SF Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 5. New hip joints
- SF Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 2. Flexible back
- SF Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SF Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 6. More flexible than a child
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 4. Supine, arms crossed over chest rock
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 8. Sit, head around shoulder girdle …….jelly pudding pelvis…… Roll onto back
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973) – 5. Short instruction in rolling to sit
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973) – 6. Sitting and Twistings ….Prone to sit … Sit tilt knees side to side
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973) – 7. Elbows/Knees
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.