- Insert a link to Sources page
- Amherst Year 1 (1980) – Week 7
- Duration of the recording: 50 min.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Standing-hand-under-shoulder-supine
- Tag Head-through-gate-supine
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 PM2 Through gap on stomach and back (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM2 Differentiation of body through gap
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM3 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 1)
- SB2 Flexing and Extending the Foot while pressing body parts and Lengthening
- SB4 Lateral Bending on Stomach/Head through gap on the stomach
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.