- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 (51-100)
- Reel 4, Track 4, Lesson 1 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 4, Track 4, Lesson 1, Side A
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Climbing along the legs:
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY048 And from here to the frog stand
- AY142 Frog
- AY320 Frog – continuation – (Toad)
- E38 Toad—the “Impossible” Lesson (Stransky notes)
- E40 Doing-the-Impossible-Toad-Movement (recordings)
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 8 – Foot to head, roll to sit
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Foot to head, roll to sit continues
- SFEC Notes – 05. Foot to head (July 1)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 6. More flexible than a child
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.