- Alexander Yanai Volume 8
- Reel 24, Track 1, Lesson 6
- Duration of the recording: 39 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Five-cardinal-lines
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Carriage-of-the-head
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
Tanden, Hara, Dantian:
- AY299 Distinction of the movement underneath the bellybutton in the breathing during oscillations
- AY351 Swinging the legs on the side
- AY359 Tanden with bending the knees
- AY460 Separation in lying with Saika
- SF2 – Week 06 – 20 July 1976: Five Winds Kata continued
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Weeks 6-7
- Tanden, Hara, Dantian
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.