- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 Lesson 386
- Reel 25, Track 2, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 46 minutes
- IFF: With the exception of few variations this lesson is almost identical to AY064 Tilting the head while lifting the hip. (Page 413). This lesson is another and was recorded another time.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY064 Tilting the head while lifting the hip
- AY093 Softening the hip joints to side sitting and bringing the knee to one shoulder and the other shoulder
Side bending in side sitting:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.