- Alexander Yanai Vol 8
- Reel 24, Track 3, Lesson 6
- Duration of the recording: 40 minutes
- Coordination of flexors and extensors
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY028 Legs crossed and expanding chest and abdomen
- ATM05 Coordination of the Flexor Muscles and of the Extensors
- Theme Coordinating Flexors and Extensors
- Tag Self-hug
- Tag Triangle-Of-Arms
- Tag Twisting
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.