- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 #125
- Reel 9, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY181 Bending the fingers backward, #1
- AY182 Bending the fingers backward, #2
- AY402 Turning the palms of the hands
- AY514 Lengthening on the stomach
- Recording at kinesophics: http://www.kinesophics.ca/fingers_backward
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.