- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #87
- Reel 7, Track 2, Lesson 1
- This is one of the super classics, extensor lessons, where you lie prone (on your stomach), and lift the head, arms and legs in variations.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Imagining
- Tag One-leg-bent-up-towards-stomach-prone
- Tag Lifting-straight-legs-prone
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.