- Amherst Year 1
- June 19, AM1
- DVD 6, VHS 16
- Duration of the recording: 47 min.
- audio only
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 PM2 – Use of eyes and inclusive attention
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/20/80 AM1 – Eye Movements / Eye Movements and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM3 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 1)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.