- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #60
- Reel 5, Track 1, Lesson 2 (This reference is identical to the reference of AY064 in the IFF edition.)
- Lying, learn to lift stuff off the floor (shoulder, knee, pelvis etc) without disturbing your breath or stiffening the chest etc.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Pulling the hair:
- AY000.1 Shape (form) of a Jelly (not in IFF edition)
- AY119 Twisting and bending in sitting
- AY170 Lifting the head diagonally
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- AY178 Lengthening the arms
- AY191 Pressing to the floor and breathing (Breathing rhythmically #7)
- AY224 Legs pushing the pelvis and rocking the back
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
Lifting stomach, prone:
- Recording by Olena Nitefor at OpenATM: http://openatm.org/olena.html
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.