- SF Evening Session Public Workshop (1976) (3 Volumes)
- only the second half of the lesson (33 min.). The first part is a long talk on the difference between homo sapiens and animals in ability to learn. (in the recordings Vol. 3 – 1. What is Human (talk)).
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- Question: What is the preliminary organization of the movement? What sort of pre-arrangement of the body is made?
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) (Ehrman, ed.) – 16. Lifting legs and arms (Aug 2) is the same lesson. The here (SF Evening Class Notes (1976) (Ehrman, ed.)) mentioned long talk on the difference between homo sapiens and animals in ability to learn is in the recordings Vol. 3 – 1. What is Human (talk).
- Tag Minimal-lifting
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/09/81 Flexing of right palm / Press floor to lift knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 PM Sit, Shoulder Forward, Rotate Head
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 2 – #2 – Extensor Lesson
- SFEC Notes – 16. Lifting legs and arms (Aug 2)
- SFEC Notes – 21. Rolling from stomach (Aug 12)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 09. Advanced rolling to sit
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.