- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 65 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Exploring the back with the hands:
- AY540 Fingers interlaced and inverted over the head and in front
- AY541 Inverting hands including more
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- SF2 – Week 01 – 15 June 1976: Fingers Interlaced, Inverting Hands continued
Namaste behind the back:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.