- Alexander Yanai Vol 7
- Reel 23, Track 2, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 43 minutes
- Lying face up and face down, with the arms extended out at shoulder height, establish the general direction and flow of the five lines, and keep the whole five lines and their lengths in mind as you lengthen each arm and as you lengthen each leg (to do this with the legs, turn each leg so its inside (when face down) and outside (when face up) is lying on the floor, knee and ankle slightly bent, and lengthen in the direction you have established). Progress to lengthen both arms and lift away from the floor while lying on face down.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY339. Simpler. (Page 2321)
- AY340. Simpler thighs. (Page 2329)
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Five-cardinal-lines
- Tag Lengthening-arms
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Recording by Olena Nitefor on OpenATM: http://openatm.org/olena.html
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.