- Alexander Yanai Vol 7
- Reel 23, Track 2, Lesson 3
- Duration: 42 minutes
- Continuing the theme of Simpler (AY 339), in this lesson you maintain the pure direction of the five cardinal lines while lying face up with the arms extended at either side, lifting the forefoot and the bent leg, and connect this to the ability to lengthen the leg/open the knee without effort, “no matter how ruined the knee is” (keeping the ankle bent, top of foot towards shin; in the direction of the ceiling and sliding the heel on the floor).
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY339. Simpler. (Page 2321)
- AY341. Simpler on the stomach and the back. (Page 2337)
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Five-cardinal-lines
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.