- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #68
- Reel 5, Track 4, Lesson 2
- lying on the back, sitting, and kneeling rolling arms up and down with hand in a gentle fist
- lying on back, right arm shoulder height, roll down – variations with head and pelvis
- other side
- right arm, rolling up
- other side
- both arms
- both arms up and down, with and without head and pelvis
- alternate rolling one arm up and the other down
- in sitting roll arms up and down
- alternate one up other down
- standing on knees, roll arms down
- roll up
- sitting and alternate
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- movement of shoulder girdle
- See also Theme Shoulders
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.