- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 27 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Supine-to-sit
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Palms-on-floor-supine
- Tag Hamstring
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Theme Extensor Lesson
On all 4s, supine, not bridge:
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 AM Supine Rotating Around Feet, Pelvis and Neck / Baby Crawls on Back
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM1 Demonstration and Discussion—Crawling like a Baby / Baby Crawls on Back (Includes Baby Learning to Lift its Head)
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM2 Demonstration and Discussion—Baby Rolling
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/27/81 AM1 Rolling Forward, Flip Heels to Squat
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/27/81 AM1 Rolling Forward, Flip Heels to Squat (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/28/81 PM Leg Flop to Squatting
- AY215 Supine, on all fours (walking)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.