- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 2, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- E26 Rhythmic Coordination (Introductory Lesson #8) (Stransky Notes)
- E28-Rhythmic-Coordination (audio recordings)
- Tag Scan
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Minimal-lifting
- Tag Imagining
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/09/80 AM1 – Sucking -life’s first movement
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 AM1 – Minimal eye movements (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 PM2 – Use of eyes and inclusive attention
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY547 Distinguishing movement lying on the back
- IDF05 Standing tilting the head right and left
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Prone, moving head side to side
- SF1 – Week 2 – 26 June 1975, PM1: Standing, ear to the shoulder, reaching
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.