- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 11, Track 3, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Flexion Lesson
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Diagonals
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
Rocking on an arc, supine:
- AY007 Seeing the heels while lying on the stomach
- AY158 Lengthening the arms to the sides
- AY307 The line of effort in lying on the back
- AY327 Sitting – lying, continuation
- AY428 Lifting the feet with the toes
- AY439 Preparation for bridge, continuation
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- AY461 Diagonal sitting holding the knees
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.