- Vol 9 (401-450)
- Reel 26, Track 2, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 45 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Lying to Sit to Stand
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Tag Supine-to-stand
Supine to sit:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/27/80 Holding chin and rolling (#1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/27/80 Holding chin and rolling (#2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#3)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 Rolling from sitting (part 1)
- AY365 Elbows and knees -continuation
- AY366 Elbows and knees -continuation
Rolling to kneeling:
Sidelying to sit:
Supine to kneeling:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.