- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 16, Track 1, Lesson 2
- This lesson (lying face up, rolling over the elbows to sit) starts with the legs outstretched and uses one hand lifting the head to find the effortless spiral trajectory of the head over the elbow, while emphasizing the placement of the elbow and hand you roll over. Despite the name, you don’t end with sitting, but with continuing up to kneeling.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Rolling to kneeling:
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.