- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 29, Track 4, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 34 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 457. Each side separately
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Movement-of-opposition
- Tag Hip-backward
- Tag Anus-backward
Shoulder backward, sidelying:
Hip and shoulder movements together on the side:
- AY335 Pushing the hip backward
- AY336 Pushing the hip backward on both sides
- AY359 Tanden with bending the knees
- AY460 Separation in lying with Saika
- AY476 Lengthening heels and arms
- E40 Tongue
- MM10 Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
Flexing feet, flexing knee, sidelying:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.