- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #55
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 5
- On back, with feet standing, place with rightthe lower right leg is on the left knee such that the right lower leg is parallel to the face. In a variety of ways, bring the leg toward the head and the head toward the leg. There is also some interesting eye differentiations made.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Lenghtening the back
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 Summary of lessons and principles (#2)
- AY104 Lifting of the back in the knees or lifting of the back with the knees
- AY139 Touching the floor with the hands, #1
- AY141 Touching the floor with the hands, #2
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs
- AY149 Sitting on the toes next to a chair
- AY150 Movement with a stick while sitting
- AY153 Rivka’s lesson
- AY171 Lifting the head with the soles touching and lengthening the spine
- AY174 Knees outward to the floor
- AY288 Lengthening the back in refined movements, in sitting
- AY313 Rolling at the rate of stretching and bending
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- AY320 Frog – continuation – (Toad)
- AY326 Sitting – Lying
- AY334 Movement of opposition continuation on the knees
- AY446 Ideal bending
Lifting the leg with the other one
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.