- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #55
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 5
- On back, with feet standing, place with rightthe lower right leg is on the left knee such that the right lower leg is parallel to the face. In a variety of ways, bring the leg toward the head and the head toward the leg. There is also some interesting eye differentiations made.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Lifting the leg with the other one
- AY212.2 Overlapping shins (legs) #1
- AY360 Stretching the stretch on the back
- AY388 Leg backward
- AY389 Ankle on knee and bending
- AY404 Bending with the help of the feet in contact
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- AY491 Arms and legs behind
- AY492 Sole to ear
- AY046 Lowering the head
- AY057 Lifting the head on all fours
- AY076 Slow lifting; on the stomach
- AY084.5 Getting up from a chair #3 (not in IFF edition)
- AY453 Eyes and lines
- AY542.2 Baby rolls (not in IFF edition)
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 3 – Extensor Lesson Continues
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
Following a fly/bug with the eyes:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.