- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 29, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 38 minutes
- See notes for AY456 which is almost identical
- Lie on the side with the legs bent like sitting
- Move the upper hip backwards “as if to show someone the anus”
- Move the upper shoulder and the jaw forwards
- Move the jaw forwards
- Bend the foot into dorsiflexion, also with the lower leg moving backwards, also with the knees moving upwards
- Combine the above foot, leg, knee, hip, shoulder and chin movements
- Repeat to the other side
- Supine, knees bent, protrude the anus / hips behind; the chin moves towards the chest
- Repeat, with the forefoot lifted and the heels on the floor
- Sidelying, repeat the foot movements, to one side, also to the other
- Standing, bend ankles, knees, hips backwards, chin forwards
Focus of the teaching
- See almost identical lesson AY456.
- Protrusions and Bendings AY456
- Bending Knees – Lying AY458
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Anus-backward
- Tag Pecking
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.