- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 30, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 40 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Knee-pulls-arm
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Tag Diagonals
Rocking on an arc, supine:
- AY155 Twists and advanced twists
- AY158 Lengthening the arms to the sides
- AY307 The line of effort in lying on the back
- AY327 Sitting – lying, continuation
- AY428 Lifting the feet with the toes
- AY439 Preparation for bridge, continuation
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.