- Alexander Yanai Volume 1
- Reel 3, Track 4, Lesson 4
- A deadbird lesson with very astonishing movements. Moshe Feldenkrais surprises with unusual constraints and suggestions. Exploration of how the eyes lead the movement, how to engage the whole self in twisting and bending, this included the knee, pelvis, sides, shoulders, neck, eyes, …
(note from Alfons: the first couple of movements do not match the original AY41, since I could not understand the lesson/concept/instructions. Should re-record it sometime, or maybe you want to give it a go?)
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Audio recording by Sharon Starika at: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/mid-back-thoracic-spine/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.