- Alexander Yanai Vol 1
- Reel 2, Track 2, Lesson 3 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 2, Track 2, Side A, Lesson 3 (IFF)
- Duration of the recording: 42 min.
- For German see AYnmal täglich: Chanukkia, der Kerzenhalter
- movement of the shoulder girdle
- lying on back, arms shoulder height, elbows bent 90 degrees (so hands, fingers to ceiling)
- lower backs of hands to floor by head
- lower palms to floor by feet
- alternate up and down
- alternate one up one down
- slowly straighten elbows until it becomes a wringing movement
- sitting –
- kneeling both knees, then one knee
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- movement of shoulder girdle
- Tag Rolling-arms
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 1. Lesson
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 17. Lesson
- AY257 Arms in Chanukiah – distinctions
- SF3 – Day 12/A – 30 June 1977 – Spinal chain, lengthening arms out to the side
- See also Theme Shoulders
- Sharon Starika recordings: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/head-neck-shoulders/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Note: this lesson is actually on page 103 of Vol. 1, Part 1.– angela.sparklehouse Nov 28, 2016
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment. All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.