- “Twenty-Five Lessons by Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais” by Michal Shoshani and Margalit Sonnenfeld under the supervision of Noa Eshkol
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Rolling-arms
- Tag Prayer
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 1. Lesson
- AY018 Chanukia, the candle holder
- AY257 Arms in Chanukiah – distinctions
- SF3 – Day 12/A – 30 June 1977 – Spinal chain, lengthening arms out to the side
- See also Theme Shoulders
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.