- Alexander Yanai Vol 9
- Reel 28, Track 3, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 37 minutes
- Sit with soles of the feet together. Differentiate side bending of head an lifting/lowering shoulders. Also: hand on the floor to the side and use it to push thoracic spine to the side. Also: alternate sit bones.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Add links.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.