- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #52
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 2
Continuation of AY 51. Variations on:
- Roll head in hands while on back, stomach, kneeling, and kneeling with one foot in front.
- Keep head still while circling (rolling) pelvis while on stomach, kneeling, and kneeling with one foot standing in front
- Roll head in hands and circle pelvis while kneeling and while kneeling with one foot standing in front
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Sometimes, while circling pelvis, imagine the circle that is made with your coccyx. Other times, imagine the circle being made by your belly button.
- AY051. Twisting with head fixed. (Page 321)
- Tag Carriage-of-the-head
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Tag Fast-movements
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.