- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 35, Track 1, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 36 minutes
- Lying on the back and on the side, with hands interlaced on the stomach (or behind the back), you work towards being able to bend the wrists backwards to join the elbows in front of the body.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Recording by Sharon Starika at: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/head-neck-shoulders/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.