- 1981 New York Quest Workshop
- Duration of the recording: 50 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Carriage-of-the-head
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag Imagining
Tilting legs prone and separating the feet:
- AY361 Separating the lower legs on the stomach
- AY430 Wide open twist to side
- SFEC Notes – 09. Tilting legs on stomach
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 03. A longer spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.