- SF Evening Session Public Workshop (1976) (3 Volumes)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – 9. Tilting legs on stomach (July 15) is the same lesson.
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Theme Flexion Lesson
- Tag Carriage-of-the-head
- Tag Foot-movement-in-space
Tilting legs prone and separating the feet:
- AY361 Separating the lower legs on the stomach
- AY430 Wide open twist to side
- NY Quest – DAY3 – AM1 – Perfecting the self image: tilting the legs and lengthening the spine on the belly
- SFEC Notes – 09. Tilting legs on stomach
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.