- Alexander Yanai Volume 1
- Reel 2, Track 4, Lesson 4 (This reference is identical to the reference of AY038 in the IFF edition)
- Duration 37 min.
- For German see AYnmal täglich: Auf der Wange
- On the knees, cheek on the ground, hands next to head
- Circles on the cheek with the help of lower back, knees and arms
- Trying not to ruin the neck via too much willpower
Dog-photo thanks to Feldenkrais Nature
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY228 On the knees, place the head on a handkerchief is almost the same, but with the last movements of the lesson more clearly spelled out
- See Theme Vision
- Tag Base-of-neck
Cheek on the floor:
- Audio recording by Sharon Starika at Open ATM, 2003 season: http://openatm.org
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.