- AY Volume 7
- Reel 21, Track 4, Lesson 1
- Duration: 40 minutes
- A delightful rolling lesson.
- Rolling is creating through extension and flexion
- Effortless rolling occurs through differentiating extension-flexion on the sides; that is, starting with full flexion of arms and legs on back, differentially extending the right arm and leg (to com to side) allowing the head to roll back, then extending the left arm & leg to roll onto belly, arms, head and legs effortlessly raised. Then returning, again differentiating the two sides, smoothly.
- An alternative to having the arms and legs folded in from involves the arms and legs extended, starting one side dragging on the floor towards the other.
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.