- SF Evening Session Public Workshop (1976) (3 Volumes)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SF Evening Notes – Rolling to Sitting (July 8) is the same lesson.
Circling around on pelvis:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 Full circles holding the legs
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 pm1 Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll (continued)
- E33 Introduction to rolling
- SF2 – Week 3 – 29 June 1976: Rolling, Holding the Feet from the Inside
- SFEC Notes – 07. Rolling to sitting
- Vancouver – University of British Columbia – 15 Aug 73 pt. 1 – Hands on Feet, Rolling
Theme Rolling to Sit
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.