- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Changing Speed of the movement (Coming home fast):
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 1)
- AY143 Bending right and left
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- AY547 Distinguishing movement lying on the back
- IDF05 Standing tilting the head right and left
- SF1 – Week 2 – 26 June 1975, PM1: Standing, ear to the shoulder, reaching
- SF1 – Week 3 – 30 June 1975: Standing, lengthening arms, twisting
- SF2 – Week 06 – 22 July 1976: Lengthening the Arms Overhead with Fingers Interlaced continued
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 7. Freeing the spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.