- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 37 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Five-cardinal-lines
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag FI-to-ATM
Arm circling on the floor:
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/10/80 AM1 Circling right arm and leg on floor (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/10/80 AM2 Circling right arm and leg on floor (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/10/80 PM1 Circling left rotating the bucket/Moving Right Leg in Circles Under body on Side, Back and Stomach (Includes Swiveling Stomach to Sitting and Visualization of Left Arm Circles)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/15/80 Integration of arms lying on the stomach
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM2 Integrating arms
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/04/80 AM1 Hand movement differentiation
- AY295 On the side, straightening the leg by withdrawing
- AY495 Arm around in lying
- AY514 Lengthening on the stomach
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- MM06.2 Making a Circle with Your Hip
- New York Quest – DAY5 – AM2 – a) Pressing and lifting on the side, opening and closing hand to stand b) Variations in standing c) Pressing again on side, making a wave
- SB6 Full Movement of Shoulder/Circling the Arm in Side-Lying an in Standing/Exploring increasing speed
- SF2 – Week 08 – 3 August 1976 pm1: On the Side, Circling the Arms
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-4 – Head through the gate, then circling the lower arm
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.