- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- Several parts of this ATM are missing due to some skips in the recording.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Pendulum-movement-head
- Tag Elbow-to-knee
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Soles-of-feet-facing
Tilting knees, uncrossed, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#2)
- MG78 #03 – Tilting legs in and out on back
- MG78 #05 – Rounding and arching back in sitting
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-1 – Head through the gate, part 4
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-2 – Head through the gate, see-saw breathing
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
Rolling the head with the hand:
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/18/80 AM2 Manipulating Head with the Hand / Rolling the Head Between the Hands
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/18/80 PM1 Manipulating Head with the Hand / Rolling the Head Between the Hands (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM2 Rolling to sit up
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
Rolling the head with both hands on the forehead:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.